Featured Posts

AD 7

Thursday 6 October 2016

On Troublesome Neighbours.


On Troublesome Neighbours.
I was 8 months preggy when we moved to a new apartment.
Little did I know that my neighbour is TROUBLE PERSONIFIED.
(Like all these London Iya insurance who sit on the window and watch ALLLLL happenings in the neighbourhood)
Night 1 - Around 11pm , BEING A LIGHT SLEEPER, right behind my bedroom window, I started hearing Hammer and nail RAGGAE. 
First feeling was fear .... My enemies followed me to this new house , AfricaMagic Wickedness came strongly to mind.
My heart beat a thousand times in a millisecond. It went on for almost 45 minutes. I was so tormented, disturbed and couldn't sleep much that night. 
I prayed all sorts of prayers especially FORGIVENESS OF SINS and plenty promises not to look for trouble again. 
Honestly I was so terrified.
Night 2 - Same time Same Action. 
But the fear was reduced and curiosity had set in. Fear will not make me pull the curtain and peep from my window ..... make the evil spirit no enter my stomach ... Issshhhhhhhhhhh.
Night 3 - Same time Same action. 
Meaning 3 nights of NO SLEEP for an heavily pregnant woman.
Night 4 - Anger and irritation had completely taken over. I said if this demon will make me run mad, I must know Wetin e be sef.
Be it Kukute or Shigidi or Egbere or Ofiliganga ..... anyone sef - I am ready for battle. 
So I went to my Window and peeped and SAW THE THING !!!!
Night 5 ..... Same time. I woke up and started Strategizing on how to face THE THING.
Day 6 - I caught a Revelation.
Night 6 - 10.45pm , I got my WHITE WRAPPER and tied it on my bare body.
I got my Red Scarf and tied it on my head. 
Got my White Powder Mixture and dotted my face and arms and legs.
Got my small mortal and pestle that Ibos use to pound stuffs for cooking. 
Hubby was begging me coz of my being heavily preggy but I wouldn't listen.
11pm ... Hammer and Nail started Romancing again.
I carried my small wooden pot and made for the door. 
I tiptoed from my kitchen door straight to the location of the sound and Screamed
"EYIN AIYE OOOOO - ERAN YIN REEEEE OOOOOOO"
(Meaning Deities - this is your meat ooooooo)
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hammer went East ...
Nail went West ...
The wood She was knacking went South ...
The Knackee herself went North...
I heard several fallings and standing ups noises.
Thus I bought PEACE for myself. 
No arguments!
No fights!
No screaming!
No Insults!
No quarrels!
Thus far, there have been PEACE UNLIMITED!!!!!
Hey Finnites
Anyone had or still have a stubborn neighbour that you've silently dealt with and fix the 'Situation'?
Share and let's have a good laugh and teach other sisters how to acquire Peace without War.
Yours Sincerely 
Innocent me.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com