Featured Posts

AD 7

Thursday 6 October 2016

Karma is Real.... Heheheheh


Hello sisters in the house my first post here actually!!!!! I appreciate my friend for adding me to this group i have really learnt alot, av been inspired to share my story with u guys i got engaged in 2014 to someone i thought was one of a kind we both didnt hve a job as at that time as passed i was able to secure a job for him because they wanted a man for d job not a lady in lagos see me see wahala oh!!! Dis guy went to lagos nd didnt just treat me bad he stopped calling me nd sent me a message one morning saying . "plz bby i dnt think we can go on because i can't marry a woman who is jobless she will be a liabilty to me!!!! I felt bad @first but i realised i moved on even faster than i thought months later i got a job in imo state in 2015 he lost his job!!!! And had d guts to come to my office to look for me i asked my receptionist to keep him there and i took d back door nd left!!him there now he's coming bk to ask for forgiveness i tell am say am sorry dude plz i cnt marry a man who is jobless because he will be a liabilty to me abeg my sisters!!! I do bad???????

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com