Featured Posts

AD 7

Wednesday 28 September 2016

My pregnancy journey and testimony


Finally had time to share my pregnancy journey and testimony to encourage someone here! Was diagnosed with multiple fabriod completely covering my womb, meaning it will be difficult to get pregnant and even if I did, won't make it to full term. Was pregnant in October 2015 but by November 2015 I lost the pregnancy. 


Well, by January 2016 while doctors were still doing plenty test and analysis on what is the best solution for me. I found out I was pregnant again! Now the battle begins.
In February, I couldn't walk cos I was in pain due to the fabriods so doctors adviced I be on rest and no work till delivery.
In march, I started bleeding for 2weeks, doctors couldn't explain where the blood was coming from but my baby was in good shape!
In May, I started having pain on the right side of my stomach and doctors found out my urether was not functioning well, so they had to place a stent to help me empty my bladder.
In June, I was having difficulty in emptying my bowel, they had to use pipe and pump to empty it. It was a painful process.
In July, I was having contractions which was unknown to me because its my 1st pregnancy coming this far. This means pre term labor. In the beginning of the pregnancy, I was told I will have to deliver through CS and in May also I told I had placenta previa but by July the story change, my cervical length was thinning out which was a sign that I can have normal delivery and the 0 previa was gone! The fabriods blocking my cervix were no where to be found! I was placed on bed rest for 3weeks with my head down n legs up. Just to make sure I dont have pre mature baby.
In middle of August, I started having pain, and was told its pregnancy pelvic girdle pain. I couldn't walk, sit nor sleep. The pain was unbearable and doctors agreed to induce me on the 19th of September if I don't deliver before then.
On the 12th of September by 10am my water broke and we got to the hospital by 10.30am. I was 5cm dilated, but since it was my 1st pregnancy, the midwife said it will take another 10hrs or more b4 delivery. With the contractions getting stronger, I prayed for quick delivery. By 11.45am I had my baby. I only pushed for 5mins, before the midwife got back I had been delivered of my baby by another midwife whom my husband went to call. I was still on the floor kneeling when I had my baby, it was so quick and sudden that I couldn't make it to the delivery bed! I carried my baby to full term! 38weeks and 3days! Weighed 3.1kg at birth! God be praised forever! Halleluja! I pray every woman here trusting God for the fruit of the womb to receive their in Jesus Name! Amen!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com