Featured Posts

AD 7

Sunday 9 October 2016

We had a heated argument and I removed my ring and threw it to his face.


Got married 8years ago while was six months pregnant and two weeks after our wedding I put to bed, lost one of the twins, the boy. My husband lost his job two months after that and tried so many businesses but always loosing interest when things get tough, He got into debt with some of his business associates and left for Lagos (we were in Kaduna). I was harassed by his associates and had to leave Kaduna for Jos.
Stayed with my brother and started looking for Job and school for the kids. Got a job as a call center Rep with MTN, tried convincing him several to join us in Jos but e refused. We didn't see for 1year 8months. I got a slot for interview for him with the call center and convinced him to come over which he did.
He got the job and finished his training and was awaiting resumption, but did not resume bcos the call center shutdown it's operations. I became jobless and also hubby.
He lost his dad that same year and went to Lagos for the burial and after the burial it was one story or the other. He would not come back instead said we should move to Lagos in July of that same year 2012. He changed his mind again saying he does not want family wahala since his step mom was in the house. Stayed back and got another job with MTN but as a contract staff.
Hubby started misbehaving by seeing other women and won't come visit. I became the one pursuing husband oo. 2013 my rent was due and he promised paying bcos he had started fish farming business in Lagos, well it was time to pay rent and oga talk say I should borrow and pay that he doesn't have which I did to pay back became wahala oo. In the midst of all that I los my dad in June of 2013 and burial was fixed, oga gave a flimsy excuse of not having money to come for burial. I was so upset and so was everyone (my siblings and mom). My elder brother paid for the rent and went to see my hubby after the burial. Meanwhile hubby was not talking to me from that time till December. Well that December I sent him a message that we were coming over the holidays, I got a reply that says if I don't want trouble I should stay were I am and not come over if not I will know whom I married, well I told myself I want to see trouble and at the same time know who I truly married, I booked our flight I went to Lagos but on a second thought decided to go to his sister's house. On Christmas day I took the kids and went to see him in Ikorodu. I had replayed what I will do in my mind. We had a heated argument and I removed my ring and threw it to his face. Well my anger was, 1. He was not responsible for his kids even though he was doing well in the business. 2. He did not come for my dad's burial.3. he was not concerned about me or my needs. 4. I was sexually starved (bcos I get to see him once a year).
2014 put him behind me, concentrated on m job and kids. October of the same year oga called for reconciliation and i foolishly agreed, but h gave a condition that we must move down to Lagos. I started job hunting and in July of. 2015 we move down to Lagos.
I took in immediately and was wishing and praying it will be a boy.
On infidelity, I knew that oga was not faithful and was putting up with that ,he kept promising he'll change, while we were in Lagos I stumbled on his WhatsApp chat with a woman I respect and thought was a mother, they were sending nude pics of themselves and confessing their undying love. My hubby even said his soul is tied to her. I was sick, this woman is married and is his old and her husband is a pastor. I confronted him and he denied, I held my peace looking at them like mumu. Didn't know what to do. I was planning on going to her husband's office to show him but didn't know how to go about it. My hubby whom was no talking to me since the confrontation came one morning and said I know what you are planning, well we talked at length that day and he begged for forgiveness and made me delete it on my fone. January 2016, he started again with his no talking tried reaching out to him to know wats up but he refused to open up.
I put to bed on 29th of March, on 31st of March my hubby left home saying he was going to his brothers house at agege, he never returned home, he switched off both his lines, send him messages on Facebook and email he didn't reply. He always come online Facebook, seen that he has read my messages but no reply.
Again he has in so much debt with people which I didn't know get to wen he left. Was harassed by a micro finance Bank he collected loan from to the extent of the coming to carry my car but. God intervene.
He. Left me stranded with three kids, the rent on the house was due, no money, had to remove the kids from school even he wasn't the one paying their fees. I had no where to stay in Lagos. Had to leave Lagos for Jos.
Am currently in Jos job hunting.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com