Featured Posts

AD 7

Wednesday 28 September 2016

How i mistakenly Lost my 2000 Naira Credit to Ozioma

So, I loaded 2000 naira credit on my etisalat number (which i usually use just for data) via online banking two days ago. After loading d credit (or so i thought), i tried to buy my 3.5G data with it and i got a 'not enough balance' alert. Shocked, i checked my balance and saw that indeed i had just 24naira. I re-checked my transaction and found out dat i got one digit of my etisalat number wrong (i typed in 4 instead of 7). Shucks! Anyway I was about to sadly give up when something reminded me of d present economic situation and so i decided to send a message to d number i mistakenly sent the 2k credit to, asking for a refund. The following conversation ensued. True Messenger identified the name of d person as Ozioma, and so i was able to add it into the text message. The person started calling me frantically and to my surprise wen i finally picked the call, twas a female! In Nigeria (i trust not a FIN sha). And all she was bothered about was how i knew her name! Till now, no apology and no refund o.... I have proceeded to send her daily verses from scripture😂 though I know my 2k is long gone.... Ok i just needed to vent... 

Thanks!

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com