Featured Posts

AD 7

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Sisters please don't tolerate a cheating husband, Divorce him!!!


Hi everyone, I was added to this group by my soul sister and amazing friend Zoe. I got married at a very early age to a pastor and we moved to the US immediately. I am not bragging but I was a great wife then mother of 2 beautiful children. A boy and girl. I was married for 11 years altogether but divorced now. I was very ill last year and my husband decided that he couldn't be there for me but decided to cheat with one of my best friends who was engaged to a girl for 2 years. Now I have nothing against anyone but I took this girl in because she needed someone. I was an amazing wife who made sure there was a home cooked meal everyday, the kids were okay and took care of my husband. But when I needed him, he was cheating. Anyway I wanted to share this as a way to encourage my other sisters. Our culture is not accepting of divorces but do not tolerate any form of disrespect from your partner, husband or anyone. I met my best friend and husband Daryl in my darkest moment and he thought I was the most amazing woman on earth and has treated me no less. He made me his wife on Sunday and we are having our first children together early next year. Yes twins. His first and my 3rd and 4th. Don't ever give up on love. Don't ever think you deserve less. Most importantly, God never gives up on his own. I have always been a source of encouragement to my friends and my experience has made me better. I am here for whoever just needs an ear. It gets better. We are stronger than we know.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com