Featured Posts

AD 7

Thursday 6 October 2016

"One chance....kidnappers....


My sisters.....when you read other write ups here you have no idea how challenging it is to put the words together.... Shay now na my turn....e hard ooo walahi. When we hear "One chance....kidnappers.... wara-wara-wara" people like me will always hian how e take happen. My own be like action movie o starring Haliiberry (moi). I was heading home with a friend on a Friday night (7.30) when we chartered a taxi in front of Transcorp Hilton....abeg who go ever believe say agent of darkness go park around such well known place looking for scapegoat chei....na so we enter the cab o. I sat in front and my friend sat at the back. While we got to area 11 he suddenly made a U-turn and faced central area....Oga where u dey go? He said e get one short cut Wey he wan follow. Sweethearts @dat tym we knew something was fishy because this man had gone totally off our route. Na so I begin plead the blood of Jesu. This driver put up all the glass....increased the music...speeding recklessly and was violating all the traffic red light. He threatened he was going to kill us and brought out a gun and attacked me in front. He kept on hitting my head on d headrest, blowing my eye with his fist. I had my seatbelt on which made it difficult for me to fight back 100%. I was lost I didn't even know where or what my friend was doing....I swear e come be like say na only me dey motto. My darling friend had opened the back door and jumped out while I was still struggling. Then I realized we were under a lonely bridge someone in central area. When I took off my seatbelt I opened the door to jump out then he made my exit easier by pushing me out. Sisters as soon as I land for ground na so I hear ****Boooom**** this man used his tyres to run over my knee. Yes my knee. For those of you who drive you know how a car gallops when you climb a stone. That was d feeling o. And my friend was in the bush screaming Halima runnnnn.....and there I was on the floor screaming I cannot move my legs are broken. And I suddenly found myself dragging myself from that spot because I didn't know if he brought us to where his other gang members where. To cut this action movie short my friend made a call to one of my man friend who to pick us up as no car we flagged down agreed to stop (I no blame them sha bcz dem fit think say na decoy) Guess what ladies after xray no fracture....even the nurse who attended to me didn't believe it except for the track of the tyre Wey dey my skin Wey make her believe because even me I had to ask myself if indeed it happened. God of Bishop Oyedepo scattered that man's plan because at the end he threw my purse back at me meaning he no even rob me. And all the struggle sef my fone dey my hand and he no collect am. I'm happy to be alive o because the recovery was a painful one and the trauma hasn't gone. Not bn able to walk or shower for weeks but I still thank God because not all live to tell the story. God has given me another chance to make things right with him

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com