Featured Posts

AD 7

Thursday 29 September 2016

Hunger in Nigeria, Please help fellow sisters!!!



I picked my son from school after work this evening, on our way I remembered we are out of provisions, stopped to get them.
Just as I was about making a turn into our close I saw this lady, in my mind this lady looks familiar, iam so not good at recognising people quickly, then she smiled n I remembered yes she comes to sweep our compound every biweekly. And I waved n said I thought you were supposed to come lastSaturday and she replied she did, that Antie please I need your assistance.
Me: ok what happened?
She: Anything at all pls help me
Me: that is just leaving the supermarket now, ok lemme see if I have anything left. I gave her 1k n kept 1k incase as hubby is not around.
She: Auntie pls even food stuffs my children are hungry no food in the house n my husband haven't collected salary.
Me: haba this is more than I thought, ok pls enter the car.
Long n short of it as we entered compound I told her to wait while I went into the house to ransack my store. Honestly my sisters iam not used to storing foodstuffs as I have a very nuclear family at the mo. So I scooped some raw rice, maggi that my mother in law gave me last 2 months, crayfice that I blended n kept in the freezer *kai i bought that crayfish soo expensive*lol, raw meat in the freezer, fried groundnuts, bread n butter etc but it pained me that iam out of garri.
I went out n handed it to her.
Meanwhile when I first gave her the 1k I told her it was her sweeping money for next weekend. But on a 2nd thought I told her please manage the 1k to buy garri n oil. And pls that 1k is not your sweeping money
My dear finsters this hardship Is real, let us help out as much as we can whenever we can.
Praying for this recession to pass us by, for this is a phase and it must pass.
God bless us all and God bless our country Nigeria.
FinLove....

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com