Featured Posts

AD 7

Thursday 29 September 2016

When you send a message to the wrong person


Being honest...😢
I was at work that day when my Aunty rang for a loan... 'She said, please I need £500, I am desperate but I don't want to ring your husband without talking to you first. Please help me ask him'... I was like.. Oh, no problem Aunty, leave it in my hands, I will send him a message now because he is at work too and he should get back to you later on'. Here is the message I composed to hubby... 'Hey Hun, how are you getting on? Aunty Florence just rang me asking for £500 loan! Do we want to loan her? What if we have to chase her to get it back? u'd better know what to tell her because she is banking on you!!'....
I sent the message to Aunty Florence instead😫 I was shattered for the rest of the day! Aunty Florence never called back and we haven't spoken to her since 2012.
Who else has sent the wrong message to the wrong person?

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com