Featured Posts

AD 7

Thursday 6 October 2016

I flung away the high-heeled shoes I was wearing and started running without shoes like a mad woman


Evening to all Finster out there.Its actually my first post here.Woke up early as usual,got my kids dressed for school and dropped them off.Just this evening,I hurriedly closed from work to go get them.As I drove into the school premises,one of my son's classmate rushed to me and said "Mummy Torres,Torres had his head broken and their was blood all over his cloth".What!Flunged away the high-heeled shoes I was wearing and started running without shoes like a mad woman.My son ke,blood?Got to the walk way and saw my poor little boy with plaster on his forehead. What happened?He said he was pushed by one of his classmate and hit his head against whatever I did not care to listen.Chai,where is the boy?He said he has gone home.My head started spinning like a carousel.What actually got me angry was the fact that the boy's mother could not wait to apologize to me...I went to the sick bay and i was told that the cut was a little deep.So he was given a pain killer injection before it was stitched.Imagine!Can't wait for tomorrow to come as i am ready display my quality.The pikin mama sef go know as I carry my pikin for nine solid month na so she carry her own too.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Share This

femalesinnigeria@gmail.com